What we believe
Our vision statement:
Our vision is to bring sustainable change to developing countries by building the foundations of lasting projects to help communities out of poverty and hardship.
Our mission statement:
Our mission is to connect individuals and the business community in the UK and introduce them to charitable projects and initiatives across the globe.
Our mission is to fund raise, develop programmes, mentor individuals and create employment to empower communities.
We achieve this by developing social entrepreneurs, establishing new social enterprises and empowering projects and community leaders.
Our core principles:
Our core objectives:
- We provide financial support to long lasting community projects & initiatives to help them grow and develop.
- We tackle social problems in communities by establishing social enterprises.
- We offer skills training & leadership development to create the next generation of social entrepreneurs & community leaders.
How we achieve this:
- Innovation – Not one person or community is the same. We believe in working with each individual, community and organisation to develop long term, sustainable solutions for their situation.
- Training– Our work does not stop at fundraising, we empower people by providing the skills and training that’s needed to bring change in their communities.
- Mentoring – we believe ongoing mentoring and support of business & community leaders ensures truly sustainable projects to end poverty and hardship for generations to come.